We were founded on the premise that B2B salespeople are most effective in front of their prospects and closing deals; not spinning their wheels searching for new business opportunities. Beyond that, cold calling is on the top of their list of least favorite activities, and it absorbs an inordinate amount of time.
Request a meeting with us to learn more.
Let Vorsight’s centrally located team of business development professionals take the burden of getting in the door off your plate.
Our team has mastered the following:
- Finding Buyers: Using available resources to identify the executives most interested in your value proposition – turning a switchboard number into a prospect’s direct contact info
- Messaging: Streamlining your marketing message into a captivating 30 second pitch that cuts through vendor static to create top of mind demand
- Delivery: Delivering your message in the most compelling way possible to maximize your sales team’s meeting volume
- Objection Handling: Understanding that there is a right and a wrong way to handle a prospect’s objection – how to overcome objections to secure meetings
- Professional Persistence: Knowing how to leverage persistence as a positive driver for building business relationships
- Data Management: Organizing data to derive the maximum benefit from calling time and creating metrics to track effectiveness.
We operate under the name of our client, and create a seamless transition between the client’s sales team and our business development professionals. By qualifying each prospect before the meeting, Vorsight shortens the sales cycle, ensures quality interactions, and most importantly increases the sales conversion rate for our clients. By outsourcing the first third of the sales cycle, sales teams are able to maximize the value of their time in front of prospects and closing deals.